At Fairmont Hospice, we are a team of caregivers and health care professionals who have come together to serve the Sugar Land, Richmond, and Houston areas, with over 100 years of combined experience in the health care field.
We understand how tough it is when families hear about hospice and life-limiting illnesses. At Fairmont Hospice, we will guide you and your loved ones through this often confusing stage by providing comfort and assistance.
Hospice care is a patient- and family-centered approach that includes a team of vigilant professionals.
We strive to make every day a new day for our patients. Our care is concentrated around the whole family via physical, emotional, and spiritual support. We help patients enhance their quality of life and provide assistance when and where it’s needed most.
The 4 Levels of Hospice Care
Excellence in end-of-life care for the patient and their families. This is accomplished by respecting patient choice, providing comfort and promoting dignity.
- Admission within the hour with a physicians order
- All Medications related to Hospice criteria illness
- Durable Medical Equipment. (Hospital beds, oxygen tanks, wheelchairs, walker and more.
- Incontinence care supplies
- Pain and symptom management
- Comprehensive bereavement care
- 24/hr emergency on-call to assist with crisis situations.